|Click Here for A Quick How-To Video |
In connection with your transaction, Golling Pontiac GMC may obtaininformation about you as described in this notice, which we handle asstated in this notice. This does not apply to information obtained in anon-fictional transaction.
1. We collect non-public information about you from the following sources:
a. Information we receive from you on credit applications, leases,installment sale contracts or other documents and forms in connectionwith a financial transaction.
b. Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, and
c. Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, financial institution or vehicle manufacturer
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as describedabove, to companies that perform marketing services or other functionson our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have jointmarketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as aconsumer, customer, or former customer.
3. We may also disclose non-public personal information about you asa consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated thirdparties as permitted by law.
4. We do not rent or sell our client list or mailing list to third parties.
5. We restrict access to non-public personal information about youto those employees who need to know that information to provide productsor services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and proceduralsafeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-publicpersonal information.